Herbal tea with a ginger bit
“Illuminate your day” tea
/ginger, curcuma, lemon, honey/ 250 ml
Cappuccino with kernel milk and cinnamon
Warm kernel milk with honey
/kernel milk, Gaillot chocolate, raw cane sugar/ 250 ml
/lemon juice, mineral or soda water, honey or brown sugar on your option/250 ml
/lemon juice, mineral or soda water, ginger, honey/250 ml BGN 2.50
/lemon juice, mineral or soda water, fresh mint, honey/ 250 ml BGN 2.50
/orange juice, mineral or soda water, honey or brown sugar/ 250 ml BGN 2.50
„Bankia” mineral water 330 ml BGN 1.00
„Bankia” mineral water 500 ml BGN 1.50
„Mihalkovo” naturally carbonated water 500 ml BGN 1.50
Fresh citrus fruit juice
/orange, grapefruit, lemon/ 250 ml BGN 3.50
Fresh green apple juice 250 ml BGN3.50
“Green energy” fresh juice
/apple, spinach, parsley, lemon, ginger/ 250 ml
“Detox” fresh juice
/apple, carrot, red beet, ginger/ 250 ml
KERNEL MILK DRINKS
Hemp seed, sesame and cashew milk 250 ml BGN 3.50
Almond, Brazil nut and cashew milk
- with carob
- with organic Gaillot cocoa
Kernel milk with seasonal fruits
FRESH NECTARS (SMOOTHIES)
/banana, spinach, ginger/ 250 ml
/orange, banana, ginger/ 250 ml BGN3.50
/banana, maca, cocoa, dates/ 250 ml BGN 5.20
/orange, banana, spirulina/ 250 ml BGN 5.20
/banana, tahini, honey, raw cocoa beans/ 250 ml BGN 5.20
/orange, banana, super foods – chia, maca, spirulina/ 250 ml BGN 6.90
* The Spirulina is a microscopic blue-green algae which is used as a nourishment source because of its high protein content - 65% vitamins, minerals and carotenoids. It is a relative of the brown sea algae but is not an ocean plant. It is located in the slightly salty waters of many alkaline lakes.
* The small seeds recommended as superfood and a panacea known as chia of the Latin name Salvia Hispanica or Salvia Columbariae. Practically, these are the tiny seeds of two types of salvia.
* The Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is a plant that grows high in the Peruvian Andes around Lake Junin. In growth, size and proportions the maca resembles radish and turnip. The most important part of the plant, which has earned its popularity, is the root.
BREAD AND CRACKERS
Leavened bread rolls
/whole grain wheat and rye flour, spelt flour/ 100 g.
Soda pita breads with spelt flour, fenugreek, oregano and sesame seeds
/spelt flour, fenugreek, oregano and sesame seeds / 75 g.
Gluten-free bread rolls
/ground seeds of hemp, sesame, sunflower and gluten-free flours, honey/ 50 g. BGN 0.80
Crackers of hemp, sesame, sunflower seeds and spices 50 g. BGN 2.50
Kernel “cream cheese” with herbs and spices
Basil appetizer with Brazil nuts
Kernel spread with olives
/tomato, kernel “cheese”, basil pesto with cedar nut kernels/ 300 g.
/tomato, avocado, parsley, seed crackers, lemon, salt/ 300 g.
/tomato, quinoa, parsley, onion, sprouts, lemon, olive oil/ 300 g.
/lettuce, spinach, cucumber, carrot, radishes, red onion, kernel cheese, sprouts, sesame, dressing/ 300 g.
/carrot, beetroot, celery, parsley, sprouts, walnut kernels, lemon, olive oil/ 250 g.
/iceberg salad, rucola, cheery tomatoes, dry tomatoes, capers, veggie “parmesan”, balsamic reduction/ 200 g.
Salad with chickpea
/chickpea, lettuce, peppers, carrots, masala, dressing/ 300 g.
/lettuce, rucola, tomato, cucumber, sprouts, pumpkin seeds, ground chickpeas sauce/ 300 g.
Salad with carrots and avocado
/carrots, avocado, parsley, sesame seeds and dressing/ 250 g.
/sunflower seed paste, cucumber, dill, walnut kernels, olive oil, salt/ 250 g.
RAW SOUPS AND DISHES
Carrot soup with creamed coconut and ginger
“Green energy” soup
/with spinach, parsley and avocado/ 300 g.
Cucumber soup with kernel milk
„Veggic” sandwiches with crackers, hummus, tomatoes, cucumber, sprouts and nigella seeds
Sushi with nori, avocado, vegetable marrow, cucumber, carrot and tomato
Spaghetti squash with cheery tomatoes, olives, capers, cedar nuts kernels, basil pesto and balsamic reduction
* The raw vegan diet completely excludes the processes of cooking, frying and baking and if heat treatment is required, the food is dried to 48 degrees. Only in this case the enzymes, vitamins and microelements are bioactive, easily digested and preserved. Natural, pure food can help us to be vital, energetic and healthy whereas unnatural, refined, highly treated and processed food, full of pesticides, chemicals and artificial additives can lead exactly to the opposite.
Broccoli with “cheeses”
/Cheeses made on the spot from germinated sunflower seeds, cashew and Brazil nuts/ 300 g.
Brown rice with lime and maple syrup
Brown rice with tomatoes, olives, oregano and fresh basil
Brown rice with saffron, peas, raisins, cashew nuts, coconut flakes and masala
Buckwheat with tomatoes, nut-based “cheese” and parsley
Quinoa with vegetables and fresh basil
Chickpeas and Quinoa with rucola, spinach and red pepper
Whole wheat pasta
/whole wheat pasta, roasted red peppers, tomato juice, olives, capers, fresh basil, oregano / 300 g.
Bio Whole Kamut pasta
/whole kamut pasta, sunflower seed paste, cheery tomatoes, asparagus, dry tomatoes and veggie “parmesan”/ 300 g.
Chocolate energetic pyramids
Raffaello candies with cashew, almond, coconut butter, coconut, honey
Cake from the refrigerator showcase
WINE AND BEER
Bio white wine
Bio rosé wine
A glass of white wine
A glass of red wine